Monday, October 18, 2010

garden goodies

I made lots of zucchini bread. The kids love zucchini bread but Paul refuses to try it, what a baby sometimes. I haven't done anything yet with my squash but hopefully soon before it rots.

Homemade salsa, everything but the lemon and pepper. This photo makes me laugh. I didn't think to take the picture until the bowl was almost gone.


The one and only pumpkin we got this year. It was pretty good size so next year we need to plant lots more to try to get a pumpkin for each kid.



Corn Corn Corn. This is a picture of my super tall corn after a storm. Thank goodness for my Father-in-law, he came over and roped it back up for me. We got awesome corn out of it, almost as big and nice as the corn you buy from the stands. Next year we need to plant lots more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment