Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THEY ARE DONE!!!!




I am finished with these two quilts I started almost 3 years ago. I got the first quilt pattern from my quilt guild. It's called "the almost oh my gosh." I loved how it turned out. The second quilt was for the back of the first, but then Melissa and Paul said it was too awesome to put on the back so I made two. The back of the second is fancier than I would have done. I bought that hot pink and go it home and hated it so, I threw it in my stash and added some other colors. I quilted them myself on my Bernina on top of my kitchen table. I binded them in the same fabric just different colors. I really love how they turned out and am so happy that they are done.




1 comment:

  1. I got to see these two babies in person and they are so cute! You did a great job quilting them too.

    ReplyDelete