Monday, February 9, 2009

Betty Crocker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Betty Crocker




Call me Betty Crocker. Today I baked, sewed, and I also helped put on a shower for my cute friend, Kati. I was almost named Martha, but I dought Martha leaves her boys in pj's most of the day and lets her boys cause mayhem in the house between the cartoons.


To toot my own horn I made a beautiful quilt for Kati's soon to be baby girl. My cookies were a hit at the shower. They where lemon bars out of the box and with a little tweaking became lemon crisps. I put K's on each of them, for Kati. They looked and tasted AWESOME.





I think Kati was happily surprised about the baby quilt.


Kati and Jon said...
Shocked and thrilled is a more appropriate description of my feelings about the quilt! I LOVE it! Thanks again for such a great night--it was wonderful. I'm so glad to have good friends! (p.s. I hope you don't mind but I copied these pics for my blog. I don't know why I didn't remember to bring a camera!)
July 3, 2008 7:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment