Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby girl


Oh my! Its been a long time since I posted or sewn anything. Sorry I haven't felt well. I am 2 months pregnant. If you haven't heard we are going to have #3 around Thanksgiving. Everyone that I talk to asks "are you hoping for a girl?" Well I would be very happy for an all boy family, but it would be very fun to make girl things. I really don't care. So until then, I will make these for my Mom's friends. I love the blue, cream and dark pink. This one with pink and green is really cute too (not me) but cute. I just got the top done with it as you can see I put the seam on the outside. Babies like texture. I hope the moms like it. I will post them when I get them done.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I seriously had no idea. Bryan is going to get a severe beating when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammie, that is such exciting news! Congratulations. I hope you feel better...pregnancy sickness is the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your great expectations! I know that you will truly love the little one when he/she arrives.

    ReplyDelete