Tuesday, June 9, 2009

scrappy quilt



I am working on the back of this quilt. I want to use up all my scraps. My goal is to piece the back and bind it with what I have and only buy bat. As you can see I have two of my squares done. I have wanted to do pinwheels for a long time. Just ask Melissa every time I see one done, I have to say "Oh I want to do that next". Now I'm finally doing one. But now as I make these cute pinwheels. I wonder if I should put them on point or should I throw in a log cabin. I guess you'll just have to see. I love these fabrics they make me so happy. This is all I want to do, but I have made myself make dinner, do laundry, and play with my boys. So it will take me longer to finish it but that's OK, who said good things come to those that wait. This quilt is going to be awesome when its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment